Reach Crane Trucks provides convenience, hassle-free pick up and delivery of goods and merchandise where loading or unloading is a problem
Reach Crane Trucks (RCT) have been in the transport industry since 1993. We have a fleet of 21 vehicles with a wide variety of specifications to suit all transport and lifting requirements.
Our customer list has grown significantly to encompass vast cross sections of the industry with many different transport requirements. Because of these needs we have trucks with many different features and lifting capabilities.
Compliance is huge in the transportation industry, in October 2018 the NHVR introduced Chain of Responsibility (COR), each and every day we are furthering our compliance in regards to driver management & fatigue so that our customers have peace of mind knowing that they too can be compliant when using RCT for their transportation needs.
- Our crane truck operators are fully qualified with all the appropriate HRW Licences (Crane Tickets) and have their construction white cards.
- Our crane truck operators are VOC compliant. Every two years an RTO (Registered Training Organisation) test them to ensure they are still adequately training in the safe working of vehicle mounted cranes.
- We have seven crane truck operators with current RIW (Rail Worker Cards).
- Our office can provide you with SWMS, Plant Risk Assessments, Driver Pre Starts and Certificate of Currencies etc
- Our vehicles and cranes are inspected annually and greased regularly - our maintenance is recorded on 'Gearbox' so we can provide up-to-date service records in real time.
- We currently use Teletrac Navman to maintain compliance with Fatigue along with real time vehicle tracking - so you can feel at ease knowing you can stay in touch with your load at all times.
- At RCT we have WHS Policies, Driver Manuals and COR Policies & Procedures.
- Our lifting equipment is certified, tagged and tested annually.
- Each of our trucks carry a certified spreader bar
- Each of our trucks carry concrete swift lifts for the lifting of most concrete products
- We have access to Pallet Lifters, Pipe Lifters, Switchboard Lifting Bars, Road Plate Lifters and Pipe Racks.
Crane Trucks are cheaper than hiring a Truck and Crane.